Finally, SEO Training That Makes Sense
Is your website struggling to rank well in the search engines? Are your competitors ranking higher than your own pages? Do you want to get started with an online marketing campaign but not sure where to even start?
If you said yes to all of these, our SEO training can help.
Google accounts for a significant amount of traffic online and process billions of search queries every day, completely leaving Yahoo and Bing in the dust.
And behind every search is a real person looking for exactly the products and services your business have to offer. Ranking well for competitive keywords in your industry can almost guarantee the success of your business with targeted traffic.
But fail to rank well and your website may as well not exist.
Having a website is no guarantee it will start to attract traffic from the search engines. The stakes are much higher now than ever before and the competition is only getting more fierce.
So how can you make your website different? How can you give yourself a competitive advantage and secure top rankings in the search engines?
With our exclusive SEO training.
SEO is the practice of optimising your website and marketing it to rank higher for target keywords in the search engines. It sounds easier than done and it absolutely is. And the truth is that SEO is easier than you think.
You just need a plan that works.
We’ve helped many of our own clients, most of whom had no prior background in SEO, succeed in ranking their websites well in Google and keeping it there. The results even surprised our clients.
By the time you finish our course, you will have a comprehensive and actionable SEO plan you can implement on your own website.
Stay ahead of the competition by knowing how to:
- Choose profitable keywords for your landing pages
- Build the right kind of links that boost your rankings
- Optimise your copy for your users and the search engines
- Structure your pages for improved online visibility
- Finally outrank your competitors
Custom SEO Training Packages
Smart ROI can provide a diverse range of beginner to highly advanced SEO training you won’t find anywhere else. We can also customise training to suit every SEO situation you can imagine.
The Director and some of our senior experts are not only available for training, but can also provide:
- Speakers for your event or seminar
- Preset or custom training (in your office)
- Preset or custom training (in our office)
- Information days covering all aspect of modern SEO
- Small group coaching
- One on one coaching
- Experts to speak on your webinars
And much more. Our experts can provide consulting to help you achieve the desired results with your digital marketing campaigns. The training packages we offer can be made to accommodate your learning needs.
Areas of Training Smart ROI Covers
We have courses that are preset to cover specific areas such as comprehensive on-site and off-site SEO.
Sitewide On-Page SEO
This is an in-depth training on everything required to ensure your website meets every detail as described in the Google Webmaster guidelines. This is a highly comprehensive training that is covered over approximately 2 to 5 working days depending on the requirements of the learners.
Topics for on-page SEO include:
- Structuring your pages so they can be easily found and indexed
- Creating optimised content that appeals to users and the search engines
- Ensuring the proper use of keywords in the appropriate places
- Improving the loading times of your pages
- Optimising images and videos to appear in the results
- Building pages to convert visitors into paying customers
The SEO training is designed to give you a better understanding of how to optimise your pages for higher visibility in the search engines.
Off-Page SEO (Link Building and Content Marketing)
This simply refers to external factors that influence your rankings such as link building, content marketing, and social signals. This training is perhaps the most comprehensive private training on the market related to link building in the new SEO environment.
Although the fundamentals have largely remained the same, the post 2013 environment has changed dramatically.
Our senior link builders will take your through a few days of power packed content that will allow you to understand crucial link building techniques that will give you a competitive advantage online.
Topics for off-site SEO include:
- What link weight is and why it matters
- Why branding is the new exact match anchor text
- How to develop a diverse back link profile
- Where to get the right kinds of links
- How to acquire links that are approved by Google
- How many links you should build to your pages
This part of the training covers everything you need to know about off-site SEO and how to develop your own marketing plan you can implement for your website.
Private SEO Network
We also do a highly advanced training that covers building an SEO network. This is our most advanced training of all our training packages. This is primarily for marketing agencies and those who want a serious competitive advantage in the search engines.
This training covers everything you need to know about setting up an advanced private SEO network and is perhaps the most valuable asset any digital agency or SEO practitioner can own.
For details about our SEO training, do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
We host a whole range of other trainings that can be done in all the formats above, please click through any of the links below to find out about our other programs.
- Pay Per Click Marketing Training
- Social Media Marketing Training
- Analytics & Business Metrics Training
- Content Marketing Training
- Conversion Rate Optimisation Training
As a digital marketing agency, we offer complete services for your business and can tailor a custom package for your business. Contact us today for more details or to speak with one of our marketing consultants.