Use Google Adwords to Drive Instant Qualified Traffic
Pay Per Click or specifically Google Adwords is one of the fastest ways to generate immediate leads and inject almost instant revenue into the balance sheet of your business.
PPC marketing is miss-understood by so many Australian businesses which is a massive shame.
There are so many highly valuable uses of pay per click that you could fill a Mr Whippy van with them.
A handful of reasons PPC is awesome:
- Almost instantly test new keyword ideas for your SEO campaign
- Get to position-1 on Google in less than 48 hours
- Quickly test new offers, new landing pages, new sales copy and new headlines
- Before you run a print ad, test it as a PPC ad first for a fraction of the cost; if you get a great response, print probably will usually work too
- Using a very small budget you can test new product and even new business idea’s
Here are the two biggest reasons PPC is better than any other marketing medium on the planet:
- Start receiving targeted leads into your business in as little as a few hours
- Start a campaign, receive a lead in a few hours and close a sale within a day or two
We don’t know of any other form of advertising in the world that allows you to achieve leads and sales as fast as you can with Google Adwords.
Should SEO be used to replace our PPC?
Many businesses come ask us to get begin ramping up their organic traffic so they can reduce and eventually cancel their pay per click campaign with Google.
While we understand the premises of this and it sounds like a good idea, in actual fact this can cause huge problems to a business.
It’s often something recommended by novice digital consultants and unexperienced online marketing agencies while they mean well, it’s something that you never want to do.
The only reason a business usually contemplates doing this is because their Adwords is not profitable and they know that is they can just get the same amount of traffic on SEO which has a fixed price that they will be incredibly profitable.
It’s much better to solve your Adwords problems, which if you’re running the campaign yourself or you’ve had an agency doing it that lacks knowledge your Adwords campaign probably has whole all over the place.
Even some of the best agencies that have been doing pay per click marketing for years miss opportunities to increase revenue.
Here are some of the things we fix at Smart R.O.I. every day:
- Changing the destination page that traffic is sent to from home page to specific landing page
- Expand the ad-groups (your ad-groups should have no more than 5 to 10 keywords)
- Begin split testing that ads to increase the CTR, if your CTR is below 5% you have problems
- Ensure that your quality score is above 7 in every case or pause the ad-group
- Setup conversion tracking and advanced analytics on your account
- Do you understand how bounce rate affects your campaign?
- Build additional landing pages to increase the relevance, accuracy and conversion
- Much more, really 20 time more than this is done
If you know that your campaigns are not addressing all the points above, then Smart R.O.I. can provide a huge benefit to your paid search return on investment.
You should contact our consultants to run through an initial campaign 14 point PPC campaign evaluation.
May your business experience ultimate paid search success